Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve noticed a lot of people expressing sentiments like, “Thank God 2010 is over. 2011 is going to be AWESOME!”
I love hearing things like that. I thought I’d share with you a few New Years resolutions of my own.
- I will make choices that support the new pathways I’m choosing to live.
- I’m choosing to say, every day, “Life loves me!”
- I’m choosing to release any old habits that are keeping me tied to the past.
- I will choose only thoughts that make me feel good about myself, and others.
- I’m choosing to select foods that support my health.
- I’m choosing to spend time with people who enhance my life.