After years working as a full time Psychic Medium and Clairvoyant, I decided that on January 2, of this year, I would start pursuing my passion and work full time as a Spiritual Coach. After all, I’d been preaching to people to do the same as a Clairvoyant.
Truth be told, I’m really doing what I’ve been doing, but I’m changing the way I think about what I’m doing. In other words my focus, and goals, are now different than they were.
So, I’m now working with 78 afformations. I thought I’d share some of them with you, and my daily routine as well.
Here are some of the questions I’m asking –
- Why do I live each day with passion and purpose?
- Why do I visualize all that I desire?
- Why am I absolutely certain I can create any amount of income I choose?
- Why do I meditate daily and stay in constant sync with the vibrations of abundance and success?
- Why does coaching people to achieve their goals and dreams energize me?
- Why do 98% of my clients come to me through referrals?
- Why am I so happy, and grateful, now that I’m booked solid with 30 appointments a week?
- Why am I a genius using my wisdom at every moment?
- Why am I open to Divine guidance?
- Why do I have all the skills, intelligence, contacts and money I need, right now, to create an incredible masterpiece with my business?
- Why is my business now filled with prosperity and abundance?
- Why do I consistently attract all of the right people to help me grow my business?
- Why does tremendous abundance flow into my business, which affords every luxury I desire?
- Why do I have the resources to live a comfortable, satisfying life, accomplish my dreams and goals, and have more fun doing what I do?
These are just a few of the questions I’m asking, but when I’m working with someone, I typically suggest that they start out with only 10 so that they can get used to doing them. You can create questions about anything you want to manifest in your life, and that includes a new car, a new home, more income, a healthy, happy relationship, or your ideal weight.
One of the great things about this technology is that it helps keep you focused on what you want, without becoming attached. I’ll talk more about being detached in a future post.
So here’s what I do as far as my daily routine goes in order to manifest my desires –
When I wake up, before I remember who I currently believe who I am and what I can do (I’ll talk about this in a future post as well), I read my afformations. By the way, I have them laminated for this purpose.
Then I meditate for close to 30 minutes.
Next, I look at my vision board for anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes. As I look at each image, I ask myself a question about it. For example, when I look at my image that represents my coaching practice, I ask myself, “Why am I so happy, and grateful, now that I have a thriving practice coaching 30 people a week to find their passion and purpose, and helping them create lives they love?”
“Why am I so happy, and grateful, now that I receive 9 referrals a day?”
“Why does coaching 30 people a week energize me?”
As I go about the rest of my day, I have copies of my afformations folded in in my pocket. I pull them out and read them when I’m standing in a line, waiting at a traffic light; anytime I have a few minutes to spare. I read them when I waiting for Cheryl to try out clothes in the dressing room of a department store …. LOL I especially read them when I’m feeling doubtful.
I read them out loud if I’m alone. Otherwise, I read them to myself.
I’m only asking the questions, I’m not answering them! I don’t even think about them after I’m done. I just put my three sheets of afformations back in my pocket.
If I have a few minutes to spare, typically before I go to bed, I spend them in front of my vision board again.
Then the last thing I do before I close my eyes to go to sleep is read my afformations again, and say a prayer of thanksgiving for the day.
This may seem like a lot, but it really isn’t. All total, it’s an hour spread out over my day. Half of that time is my daily meditation.
Wishing you the very best life has to offer to you,