Isn’t that a great question? I love that question! It’s what Dr. Gerald Bell, a professor at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, asked 4,000 retired executives. The average age of the people surveyed was 70 years old.
The number one answer was, I should have taken charge of my life and set my goals earlier. Life isn’t practice. It’s the real thing.
2. I would have taken better care of my health.
3. I would have managed my money better.
4) I would have spent more time with my family.
5. I would have spent more time on personal development.
6. I would have had more fun.
7. I would have planned my career better.
8. I would have given more back.
It’s been said that it’s not what we’ve done, but the things we didn’t do, that we’ll end up regretting. Use the wisdom you see here to help you decide what you would do differently. No regrets.